- Achieve and maintain high levels of accuracy and proficiency despite changes in test methods and the volume of specimens tested
- Establish standard operating procedures (SOPs) for each step of the laboratory testing process, ranging from specimen handling to instrument performance
- Define administrative requirements, such as mandatory recordkeeping, data evaluation, and internal audits to monitor adherence to SOPs;
- Specify corrective actions, documentation, and the persons responsible for carrying out corrective actions when problems are identified
- Sustain high-quality employee performance.
Syed Muhammad Baqir
BS (MLT), M.Phil TQM
BS (MLT), QA Certificate (PIQC)