Coronavirus has disrupted normal life since it has hit the entire globe. Our lifestyle has changed completely. Now we have to move keeping in mind the hazard of covid-19.
Health organizations have come up with some certain dos and don’ts of traveling covid-19 pandemic situation.
A set of precautions has been announced for everyone’s protection while traveling. If you are done with vaccination then you are safer and there is a little chance of a covid-19 outbreak.
What do travelers need to see while entering Pakistan?
- Install a PassTrack mobile app or your mobile
- Get a reachable web-based form
- Provide your certificate of Covid-19 RT-PCR test (negative)
- Go through a screening process by a health official
The must-haves to follow are set by the local and territorial government
There are some requirements and restrictions set by local governments. People are directed to wear masks, get vaccinated; get tested. People who have traveled have been requested to stay at home for at least two weeks. It will be wise not to ignore these restrictions as they can put you in any unpleasant situation.
Tick your packing list
It is important to tick your list and make sure nothing important is missing! Before leaving for traveling take a look and see if you have not missed these traveling essentials in covid-19 pandemic
- Tissues and face masks
- Disinfectant wipes
The dos and don’ts for the unvaccinated people before traveling by road:
- Make fewer stops if possible
- Driving in a drowsy state could be very dangerous so stay alarmed and don’t drive in that state.
- Must apply disinfectant wipe on the button and handles before touching them
- Keep hand sanitizer, masks, and disinfectant wipes in your access so you can use them easily when necessary.
- It would be better to opt for a restaurant that has a curbside or drive-thru if you plan to have a meal from a restaurant.
- Don’t keep your wallet, phone, and keys in bins, it would be better to keep them in carry-on bags.
- Spend a little effort in washing your hands for about twenty seconds before and after you go for screening.
Safety comes first no matter what!
- When it comes to safety then it should be given the primary importance, stay home and put off your plans aside.
- Don’t even think of traveling if you are sick and feeling unwell
- Avoid traveling if you are unvaccinated and waiting for your covid-19 test result
Traveling hikes up the chance of spreading covid-19 that is why it is extremely important and necessary for travelers to abide by the rules and restrictions of traveling covid-19 pandemic.
If you have not taken your vaccination yet then you must avoid traveling and better stay at home. This is the simplest and easiest way of staying safer.
Take care of your health and of the people around you by keeping up with safety measures!